- Cut chicken breasts into 1″ cubes. Put into zip-loc bag along with 1 cup of BBQ or wing sauces. Knead bag to insure all pieces are coated with sauce and refrigerate at least two hours (overnight is even better).
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix brown sugar and chili powder in a pie plate and sprinkle with cayenne.
- Wrap each chicken cube in 1/2 strip of bacon and secure with toothpick. Coat in brown sugar mixture and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. (I cook them on a wire rack in the baking sheet to raise them above the rendered bacon fat).
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes.
- Serve with additional BBQ sauce for dipping.
Submitted by George Belzer. Paradise Park, Harlingen